Lightened



#Lightened | When I began to brainstorm what meal I wanted to whip up for my boyfriend, Sam, to celebrate his 24th birthday, curry quickly came to mind. While I adore exotic, spice-filled food of all types, I never really gave Indian food specifically much thought before Sam and I started dating almost four years ago. One […]
to Continue Reading......


Marshmallow Peanut Butter Brownies from 100 Cookies
#Marshmallow | Marshmallow Peanut Butter Brownies from 100 Cookies by Sarah Kieffer. Decadant brownies swirled with marshmallow and peanut butter.
read more...

Mud Pie Bars with chocolate mousse
#Mud Pie | Mud Pie Bars: Chocolate crumbs, a layer of chocolate cake, a layer of chocolate mousse, then finished off with a layer of whipped cream.
read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog