Christmas Crunch Cookies




#Crunch | So simple, so easy, and so delicious! Christmas Crunch Cookies are perfect for sharing and a great option for holiday cookie exchange parties!
to Continue Reading......


One Minute Chocolate Mug Cake
#One | This One Minute Chocolate Mug Cake can be made vegan, and is eggless. Surprisingly healthy, this is a great personal dessert recipe.
read more...

Chocolate Oatmeal Almost
#Oatmeal | I don’t even know where to begin describing these cookie.  “Holy Cow Batman!”,  comes to mind.  I have to tell you these really blew my mind.  I guess I wasn’t sure about the combination.  Weird huh.  I mean what’s not to love?  Dories original recipe had raisins in it along with peanuts.  I guess that’s
read more...


Brookies Brownie and Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
#ChocolateChipCookie | Brookies! A fun and easy to make hybrid dessert made from one part brownie, one part chocolate chip cookie in
read more...

Simple Swedish Chocolate Oat Balls Chokladbollar
#OatBalls | These Swedish chocolate oat balls are a quick homemade candy that your kids can easily make at home using everyday ingredients.
read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog