6 Key Pieces for Parisian Style




#Style | Don’t you just love Parisian style? I always feel like I can quite pull it off perfectly but I definitely take some notes from French girl fashionistas when I’m styling any outfit. I think I’m a much more All-American kinda gal with a preppy touch to my Parisian style, but I wanted to share a […] read on
to Continue Reading......


Cozy Season with Club Monaco
#Cozy | In partnership with Club Monaco, I am really excited to share some incredibly cozy pieces that are perfect for lounging around at home in this season.
read more...

How Has Your Style Changed in 2020
#Style | 2020 has definitely been the year of more comfortable clothing for everyone, including myself. How has your style changed in 2020?
read more...


Weekend Reading 12 12 20
#Weekend | Happy weekend. This was a nice little week. Check out my Weekend Reading 12.12.20 for interesting links and a lot of good reads.
read more...

Sweet Sweater
#Sweet | Adore this staple {affordable} sweater. Thinking it might be time for me to start brainstorming my very own “Drop” collection for Amazon Fashion. Raise your hand if you’re in favor!
read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog