Short Cut Cooking Healthy




#Short | This short cut recipe utilizes a can of vegan chili from Amy’s Kitchen brand. I love everything that Amy’s makes, and their chili is absolutely no exception. Utilizing a few of my staple recipes, I…
to Continue Reading......


Orecchiette with Sausage Sun Dried Tomatoes and Broccoli
#Sun | Almost April and this is my first sausage pasta recipe for you? WHAT IS THIS RIFF RAFF. I have a feeling you’ll forgive me. Because broccoli. And sun-dried tomatoes. And lemon. And cheese. (and the whole sausage and pasta thing I mentioned up there about eight seconds ago.) This is one of those recipes that …
read more...

The BEST No Bake Chocolate Cream Pie
#BakeChocolate | This is the BEST No Bake Chocolate Cream Pie recipe! An Oreo crust is filled with a thick eggless chocolate filling and topped with whipped cream! Use a homemade Oreo crust or a store bought one and fill it with this rich chocolate filling and a homemade whipped cream on top!
read more...


Sold Home 395
#Home | $ | Sq Ft | Br
read more...

Sweetened Condensed Milk Pumpkin Bread
#PumpkinBread | Sweetened Condensed Milk Pumpkin Bread is the ultimate homemade pumpkin bread recipe!
read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog