Pretty Soap Dispenser Labels with the Cricut #Soap




#Soap | I was itching to make another project on my Cricut but was stumped! One day, I was making labels with my label maker for my storage room on IG Stories and my sis in law suggested I use my Cricut. O…
to Continue Reading......


Build a Mechanical LEGO Turtle
#Turtle | Build a mechanical LEGO turtle! Turn the knob, and its head comes out of its shell. Fun LEGO project to build with gears!
read more...

Today rsquo s best deals Rare black AccuMed mask sale 16 headphones 19 teeth whitening strips 10 Prime
#TeethWhitening | We’ve got a ton of fantastic daily deals to tell you about in today’s roundup, but there’s one particular sale that BGR Deals readers have been going nuts over for the past few da…
read more...


Conversation Starters for Kids that Encourage Positivity and Gratefulness
#Kids | These printable conversation starters for kids and families are designed to encourage positivity and gratefulness! Choose to find and appreciate the good.
read more...

Tesla cofounder JB Straubel will recycle Nissan Leaf battery at Redwood Materials
#Leaf | Tesla cofounder JB Straubel announced that his new startup, Redwood Materials, is going to recycle Nissan Leaf battery packs. Redwood Materials is a Nevada-based company that is developing new processes to recycle materials with a focus on electric car batteries. It was founded by JB Straubel, an early founding member of Tesla and the company’s […]
read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog