Top 18 of Our Most Wonderful Moments While On An Around The World Family Trip




#Family | I also feel like sharing with you our strong moments, our most wonderful moments while on an around the world family trip...
to Continue Reading......


Self Care 20 Ways to Fill Your Own Cup
#Self | When you are tired and stressed, it is hard to be helpful to others. Self-care is taking the time to rejuvenate your body, mind, and soul so that you can be there for those you love and cherish. Here are some simple and practical ideas to challenge you to start living a more relaxed and happier life.
read more...

Habit Change 5 Ways to a Healthier amp Fitter YOU
#Healthier | We all strive have more energy, become more healthy and fit. Here are a few, small habit changes I made to improve my life. The first and easiest one is...
read more...


Winter Evening Wear
#Winter | I know this outfit just screams Valentine’s Day, but I didn’t wear it on the 14th. I spent my Valentine’s Day curled up on the couch with my husband. We got delivery and started playing Deus Ex together. We’re nerds. We love a nice, quiet Valentine’s Day. But I did wear it the day after... View Article
read more...

Holiday Outfit Red Dress Dot Print Tights Silver Accents
#Red | You can never go wrong with a bright shade of red for a holiday dress. Not much more to say about it than that. Wear a dress like this with some silver accessories and you’ll be set for your work’s holiday party this year. Can we just take a moment to talk about how great... View Article
read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog