Black Jeans #Jeans




#Jeans | Well friends, we’re on the backside of this week…we’re almost there! I’m thrilled you guys have enjoyed this week’s Five Ways series, because goodness knows I have fun putting it together! Honestly, I could assemble outfits all day. I wish I could come play mix-and-match in each of your closets! Today’s casual combo with the... Read More
to Continue Reading......


How to Wear an Item in Different Seasons From Winter to Spring
#Spring | Style Help for the Everyday Woman
read more...

Coat Closet Makeover
#Coat | Cuz every family needs a drop zone! Well…. it’s less than 100 square feet but it’s our first project to be 100% done, so I’ll take it!! We downsized slightly when moving into this house and t…
read more...


Glitter Card Stock Perfect Silhouette Cut Settings Plus Burlap and Cork
#Burlap | Silhouette Cut Settings for Glitter cardstock and test cutting burlap and cork.
read more...

Enchanting Woodland Cake Smash Samphire Photography
#Cake | I do love introducing new items to my set-ups, so when I was asked for an enchanting woodland Cake Smash with green and gold I was more than happy to oblige. By Samphire Photography.
read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog